Imperial Art Cottage, 文献坊
No 27, Jalan Radin Anum 2, Sri Petaling, 57000 Kuala Lumpur
11.00 AM to 3.00 PM
5.00 PM to 9.00 PM
11.00 AM to 9.00 PM
Imperial Art Cottage
– 加州手卷, California Temaki
– 火腿热狗起司大板烧, Okonomiyaki Ham and Cheese
– 洪柳沙拉布袋, Inari Kanimayo
– 日式咖喱饭, Japanese Curry Rice
– 香辣奶油意粉, Spicy Creamy Spaghetti
– 泰式酱金枕头, Thai Sauce Golden Pillow
– It is located near to Hotel Sri Petaling
– Prompt in taking orders and serving
– Friendly staff with good customer service
– Complimentary Wi-Fi
– 加州手卷, California Temaki – 5.90 RM
– 火腿热狗起司大板烧, Okonomiyaki Ham and Cheese – 16.90 RM
– 洪柳沙拉布袋, Inari Kanimayo – 6.90 RM
– 日式咖喱饭, Japanese Curry Rice – 11.90 RM
– 香辣奶油意粉, Spicy Creamy Spaghetti – 12.90 RM
– 泰式酱金枕头, Thai Sauce Golden Pillow – 8.90 RM
Imperial Art Cottage – Interior Design
We found this place through the Recommendation category of GoVeggie Malaysia app and surprisingly it is under one of the deals in KindMeal. *Oh Yeah!*
While waiting for the food to be served, we walked around and check its products that was displayed on the shelves. The staff will politely let us know if there is a certain dish which is not available at the moment and check if we wish to have another dish instead.
Spicy Creamy Spaghetti – it tasted and look like Curry Noodles instead. We may have been served the wrong dish as it does not look anything like the Spicy Creamy Spaghetti as shared with other KindMeal members on the app.
Okonomiyaki Ham and Cheese is considered an uncommon dish available in Vegetarian eatery place. It is nicely prepared with the right amount of sauce and ingredients which will not let us feel sickening while enjoying it.
Overall experience in Imperial Art Cottage is pleasant with friendly staff and quiet place to relax before heading off to another destination.
加州手卷, California Temaki – 5.90 RM
– Crunchy fried enoki
– Rice will not get stuck on your teeth
– Consume it with Wasabi is the way to go!
火腿热狗起司大板烧, Okonomiyaki Ham and Cheese – 16.90 RM
– Thin crust with generous ingredients
– Slight salty and sweet taste
洪柳沙拉布袋, Inari Kanimayo – 6.90 RM
- Mashed potato on top of the sushi
日式咖喱饭, Japanese Curry Rice – 11.90 RM
– Thick and flavourful slices of Chicken Cutlet drenched in curry
– Potato with skin gives higher nutrient value!
– Sprinkled with black sesame which enhanced the taste of the dish
– Japanese curry is slightly diluted which will not make the whole dish taste salty
香辣奶油意粉, Spicy Creamy Spaghetti – 12.90 RM
– May have been served with the wrong dish as this seems like Curry Noodles instead
– It is slightly above average compared to other curry noodles that we had tried so far in KL!
泰式酱金枕头, Thai Sauce Golden Pillow – 8.90 RM
– Thai sauce totally blew our mind!
– Matched well with the fried tofu which gives the warm feeling when chewing it
– Thin slices of cucumber giving the refreshing feel